Embedded Software Engineer
Join the movement in creating the next generation of automotive technologies!
- Sunnyvale, CA
- $140,000 - $200,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Bashar Sbeini
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
With over $100M in funding, we are a Series-B-funded company that is experiencing rapid growth. Our next-generation automotive software is data-center and allows for software to be deployed into cars to not only modernize the current automobile industry but also collect any useful user data that can improve car performance. Our technology is self-deployed, self-monitored, self-scaling, and self-healing. Due to growth, we are looking to add a hands-on Embedded Software Engineer to our growing team!
Why join us?
- Work with an industry leader that is truly innovative and ahead of the game
- Be a part of the movement of a fast-growing company that is truly taking off
- Great company culture with amazing, very smart, and very talented individuals
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Embedded Software for our next generation technology
- Work on complex embedded systems and document software
- Design, document, integrate, and test APIs
- MUST be currently coding 50%+ of the time
- At least a BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related major
- Over 3 years of experience developing software
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with networking and security technologies
- C / C++