We are an integrated service provider of cost savings and energy-efficient solutions. We provide oil to gas conversions, combined heat and power systems (CHP), boiler installations, building re-pipes, heating controls, boiler monitoring, energy supply (gas and oil), energy efficiency retrofits, and emergency service to residential and commercial buildings.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, self-driven Energy Engineer to join their team! This person in this position will see a project from start to finish. You will working on multiple projects at a time. Looking at data from certain systems and figuring out what your plan of action would entail. From there you would physically go to the job site make sure the plan is feasible, get all the necessary information from that so that a report can be generated and a proposal can be made. Down the line, once all of this is implemented you will do Inspection work to make sure all is still running smoothly. Having knowledge of Mechanical Systems (Mechanical Engineering/Design Degree), New York Building Systems, Conducting Building Audits (2-3 years), etc. is what is needed for this role!
- Supervise startups and commissioning of new installations
- Record commissioning setpoints and system efficiencies of steam and hydronic heating systems
- Perform on site trainings and prepare closeout documentation
- Supervise and manage LL87 retro-commissioning projects
- Survey heating plant performances, identify source(s) of heating plant deficiencies
- Prepare ECM’s including but not limited to: steam venting, insulation, TRV’s, energy management systems
- Define and price scope of work needed to address customer needs
- Prepare written analysis and proposals for Service Manager’s review
- Meet with customers to review recommended retro-commissioning measures
- Implement ECM’s and oversee retrofit projects to completion