A bit about us:
We are the world’s largest hedge fund administrator with over $1.5 trillion in assets under management across over 2,000 funds. We were originally founded after WWII to help rebuild Europe. Today we offer a wide range of financial services including fintech SaaS products through Citco Technology Management, corporate/fiduciary/trust services, fund administration, private equity, real estate investment, market entry services, investment management & brokerage services, governance services, banking / depositary / custody services, and data processing.
Why join us?
We are proud of the fact that we are one of the largest independent, privately-owned financial services firm in the world offering our employees comprehensive benefits and career growth opportunities allowing you to stay with us for a lifetime.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage on day 1 of employment
- Generous 401k match and employer contribution that increases with tenure and age
- Generous PTO + 9 company paid holidays
- Emphasis on work / life balance - we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Flexibility to work partially remote
- Clear career path & extensive training and career development opportunities
The Solutions Architecture and Engineering department is looking for an Enterprise Architect with deep Cloud and Containerization skills to help establish guidelines/standards and technical architectures for the enterprise. The ideal candidate would be proficient in opensource Kubernetes (Rancher) and Docker architectures, managed container services (EKS, AKS, ECS, ACS, etc), Cloud agnostic infrastructure (Terraform), CI/CD pipeline tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc), and be familiar with virtualization technologies. The ideal candidate would also have experience in designing for the cloud and should have experience across at least two different cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc). This position reports to the Enterprise Architecture Manager. The Architecture team plays a vital role in the development of infrastructure and technology standards, along with Research and Development activities. The work will span both on-prem and cloud (Amazon Web Services, Azure) environments.
- You will evaluate and define technology standards selection and definition processes
- Define standards and patterns for technologies used
- Train and upskill other technical teams as needed on new technologies
- Contribute to the principles that guide technology decisions
- Document technical design patterns for enterprise reuse
- Help with governance and compliance activities by building policies and components as needed
- Help applications teams upskill by involving in discussions and training as needed
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations
- Contribute to the delivery of Solution Designs diagram and documentation aligned to the business requirements
- Review overall design to ensure enterprise compliance of the delivered design
- Participate in organization architecture process optimization