A bit about us:
A growing family owned business is searching for Field Service Electricians to join their team! This company, established in 1977, provides state of the art air cleaning systems for a variety of industries!
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging
- Extensive training available!
- Room for growth into a lead position + BONUSES!!
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Performance based bonuses!!
- Friendly team
- Generous PTO/Sick time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform physical work including but not limited to: cleaning of air filters, climbing roofs, carrying air filters up and down roofs, work on HVAC, air cleaning, and refrigeration systems, etc.
- Collect dust from filters
- Duct/HVAC repair or modifications
- Cleaning of kitchen exhaust systems
- Service of control panels and ventilators
- We will train you on electrical trouble shooting, repairs, and PLCs
- Must be open to the night shift (9pm – 6am) with ability to work overtime.
- Knowledge of PLCs and electrical experience preferred (this can be from schooling or the work place.)
- Strong work ethic and drive to learn - will receive extensive hands-on training!
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must have a clean DMV record