Estate & Trust Attorney
- Raleigh, NC
- $85,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Christopher Nappi
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Firm Information: This client is a unique law firm that provides a wide range of tax, estate, legal and business services for high-net-worth families and owners of closely held businesses throughout the world.
Why join us?
Compensation package includes Salary and Bonuses above industry norm, Health & Dental insurance, SEP IRA, flexible PTO, minimal work from home.
Looking for Attorney to have a long term career at the Firm with significant career growth potential. Estate attorney that will work with Firm’s estate department to research, plan, implement, draft, high level planning and estate documents. Attorney will work in a team environment with the firm’s attorneys and CPAs to provide the top level service and product to the Firm’s long term clients.
- 1-3 years’ experience drafting estate documents including wills and trusts and implementing estate plans.
- Minimum of Law Degree
- Meticulous drafting skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Long term commitment to the Position and the Firm
- Focused-Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to produce work as well as work with a team.
- Light Trust accounting knowledge
- Some financial, accounting, or business background is a plus but not required
- Eager to learn and grow in the position
- Estate Planning – Working with estate team to research and implement estate plans for families of significant wealth. Applying rules governing estate, gift, GST and income taxation of trusts and estates
- Drafting, editing, assembling, and executing Estate Documents
- Create, organize, and maintain files for Estate documents and Trust Administration matters according to the Firm’s established procedures
- Tracking of status of Estate and Trust Administration matters and deadlines in the Firm’s case management software
- Gift and Estate Tax Return Preparation / Review
- Light trust accounting
- Willing and eager to do anything and everything in support of the Estate/Trust Legal Team
- With experience at the firm, will work directly with client families that will have continuous interaction over years and generations.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$85,000 - $125,000