The Excavating Superintendent will oversee all field activaties for projects engaged with highways, site development, dirt-work, infrastructure, and other heavy civil construction.
- Chicago, IL
- $90,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Collin Walsh
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A premier Civil Contractor in the Chicagoland area, we focus on Excavating, Concrete, and Asphalt Paving for our clients. We have an industry leading safety record, put our commitment to safety and quality work at the forefront of our business. Having been in business for over 50 years, we have established ourselves as one of the go to civil contractors for both private and public work.
Why join us?
Come join an award winning firm for safety in the Civil Construction field in Chicago. On top of our excellent culture, career growth opportunity, high profiles projects, and more, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401K,.
The Excavating Superintendent will oversee all field activities for projects engaged with highways, site development, dirt-work, infrastructure, and other heavy civil construction.
- Experience with MS Project, P6, HCSS Heavy Bid and Heavy Job preferred
- 3+ years experience with heavy civil or highway construction
- Experience overseeing and leading teams of 10+ on civil construction sites
- Project experience ranging between $10MM - $100MM
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-directed, and motivated individual
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $150,000