Executive Chef Manager
Direct Hire Opening!
- Cheektowaga, NY
- $50,000 - $60,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: John Fasano
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We have been around for over 60 years!
Why join us?
We are a growing organization looking for talented team members!
We are seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Kitchen Manager to join our team. This is a permanent position that offers a unique opportunity to lead and manage our bustling kitchen operations. As the Kitchen Manager, you will will be be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen, from managing kitchen staff and coordinating food orders to ensuring that every dish that leaves the the kitchen is of the the highest quality. You will be the key person to to ensure our kitchen runs smoothly and efficiently, and that our customers are provided with an exceptional dining experience.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the kitchen and ensure all operations run smoothly.
- Ensure the kitchen complies with health and safety regulations.
- Supervise kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Oversee the food preparation process, ensuring high quality and consistency.
- Plan and price menu items, order supplies, and keep records and accounts.
- Recruit, train, and supervise kitchen kitchen staff.
- Coordinate with the restaurant management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency and staffing.
- Implement and maintain food safety standards and procedures.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Create and implement kitchen cleaning schedules and ensure hygiene and food safety standards are met.
- Proven experience as a Kitchen Manager or a role of similar capacity.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen operations and food preparation.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment equipment and procedures.
- Proficiency in using various cooking equipment, utensils, and appliances.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making-making skills.
- Proficient in maintaining guidelines and standards in the kitchen.
- Must have a Food Safety Certificate.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role is required.