A bit about us:
National Home Health, Palliative Care and Hospice organization providing home care, palliative care and hospice nursing, as well as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and social work services to Medicare patients in the home.
Why join us?
- A rich benefits package is being offered which includes the following:
- Medical & dental,
- life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Professional liability coverage
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Continuing education reimbursement
- iPad to record all documentation
- Mileage reimbursement at .56 cents per mile
- Medical supplies readily available
As the Virginia Executive Director of Clinical Services, you will manage daily operations including business development, marketing, HR, and budgeting. You will be responsible for aligning staffing to patient and administrative needs. You will be responsible for aligning staffing to patient and administrative needs. The Executive Director will report directly to the National Director of Operations for the administration of the Hospice program and for the effective and efficient use of all resources in carrying out the Hospice purposes. You will perform a wide range of duties in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing all functions of the Hospice program in accordance with federal and state regulations. While this full-time leadership role is mostly office based, you will have a small percentage of time in field operations. Will consider a non clinical Healthcare Executive with strong Hospice leadership or an RN with strong Hospice leadership. While this full-time leadership role is mostly office based, you will have a small percentage of time in field operations.
- You will have the responsibility of increasing revenue percentage on billed services.
- Direct update of patient charts to comply with Medicare standards.
- Upload data to digital drive for out of state offices
- Create Nursing teams by geography
- Conduct in-services to educate staff on Infusion Therapy to increase client population.
- Promote staff to infusion pharmacies to care for Medicare infusion patients
- Provided in-services to facilities utilizing nursing services to increase organizational visibility
- Directs the provision of hospice care through oversight of the IDT
- Supervises and manages RNs, LPNs, and on-call team
- Manages Paid Time Off (PTO) requests for all RNs, LPNs, and on-call team
- Completes performance evaluations for all RNs, LPNs, and on-call team
- Completes annual and PRN competencies/supervisions
- Provides mentoring/orienting for new hires Finish
- Conducts case conferencing at least monthly
- Manages scheduling/liaison with intake for admissions
- Prepares end of day report(s)