Finance Manager - Renewable Energy
Finance Manager opportunity available with reputable renewable energy company based out of Denver, CO!
- Denver, CO
- $130,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Marcus Curiel
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A global solar leader growing strong with our joint venture partnership – we’ve spent over a decade driving solar forward, from development right through to managing and operating solar projects across our wide-spread portfolio. We firmly believe renewable energy is the future and the future is now. Our teams are focused on pushing the boundaries in technology and understand the importance of doing it sustainably. Beyond generating clean electricity, we understand our responsibilities towards local communities, boosting economies and improving biodiversity. We are growing and looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in Denver!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary with bonus.
- Established company with a local presence within the community.
- Great opportunity to advance and progress with accounting/finance duties.
- Positive & challenging work environment.
- Manages and assists in continued development of existing team of Financial & Reporting Analysts.
- Ensures projects and tasks of FP&A Department are completed within specifications, on time, and accurately.
- Assumes and leads the continued development of financial, operational and quality-based reporting.
- Architect, direct and manage all accounting & financial operations functions.
- Manage the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
- Own Service P&L Forecast; annual and quarterly revenue and cost forecast, weekly reporting against targets.
- Collaborate with the executive team on the budget process and improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Plan audit deliverables and integrate those activities into routine team tasks.
- Coordinate across reporting entities/portfolios and ensure audits are progressing; deal with high-level accounting treatment and application of accounting standards, assigning technical accounting workstreams where needed.
- Coordinate the calculation of distributors to shareholders of each operating asset/portfolio of assets.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Prepares periodic forecasts and various financial models for senior management.
- BA degree in accounting/finance or related study.
- 4+ years of related work experience – preferably in a renewable energy environment.
- CPA / CMA / MBA is a plus.