A bit about us:
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities. With more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Why join us?
Join a large scale project to have a large impact within the business!
This is a senior and highly influential design and delivery role, understanding of finance is critical to enable commercial prioritization in addition to the below attributes:
- 12+ years’ experience in financial services industry with focus on leading Operations cross product design and strategy
- Strategic problem solver with creative problem-solving capabilities to develop the big picture and complete it
- Leadership experience in shaping extremely fluid and complex problems, structure critical initiatives, recommend solutions, and drive business value
- Demonstrated ability to translate product strategy into phased solution approach and execution priorities
- Deep understanding of the Securities industry, value drivers, and disruptors preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer engagement skills with the ability to build consensus
- Experience in working with C-level and divisional leadership to communicate plans and secure sponsorship
- Experience in leading global teams with proven record to build strong networks to help complete complex, interdependent priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineer, related fields. Masters degree or an MBA preferred
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.