A bit about us:
Join a growing organization of technically accomplished individuals committed to a team approach that is highly passionate about delivering technical solutions to solve our customers’ problems. Our mission is carried out with this philosophy: Attention to detail, commitment to quality, and our dedication to customer service sets our company apart.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation!
- Great 401k package!
- Full Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Industry and manufacture certifications!
- Assist in the servicing of fire alarm and life safety systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programing of Fire Alarm Systems, schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Execute all work in accordance with local and national codes, general best practices as well as company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate and work with the other team members consistently to improve overall operations
- Responds to routine and some non-routine customer service calls, scheduled maintenance calls, and emergency and after-hours service calls on a timely basis; will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, replace defective parts and debug systems for routine problems; installs projects as necessary.
- Completes accurate and detailed service reports for customer to allow for accurate invoicing and job cost tracking.
- Uses solid troubleshooting skills to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years, trade school or equivalent experience. Experience installing, programming, testing, repairing, and/or servicing fire alarm & life safety systems.
- Valid drivers license required. Local travel to job sites.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Preferred Experience: (but not required):
- NICET certification a plus.
- Fire Alarm Product / Manufacture Certifications is a plus