Fire Alarm Technician
Growing Fire/Security Protection company is seeking experienced Fire Alarm / Low Voltage Technician $$$ Interviewing Now!
- Green Brook Township, NJ
- $60,000 - $90,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Michael Schluter
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
In operation since the 70's, we offer a full suite of critical communications solutions including fire & security systems, integrated access control systems, CCTV, monitoring, and service & maintenance. Our value comes from our approach: we partner with our clients from the very beginning, assessing their needs and working together to design a system that is integrated, reliable, customized and cost-efficient. As our industry increasingly relies on IP products, we understand that critical data management and delivery is paramount to our clients' safety and security needs. We provide all of our clients with a dashboard solution where they can access and monitor their safety and security data 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world.
Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with company match
Please DO NOT apply if you have no significant Fire Alarm experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience working on Fire/Security/Low Voltage Systems
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
- Solid customer service and overall communication skills
- NICET Certification is a Plus
- Providing service, testing, and installation of fire alarm systems and devices
- Complete activities directly related to fire alarm service and installation
- Complete documentation associated with fire alarm services provided
- Customer service, coordination, and communication
- Technical fire protection system project and administrative support
- Ability to work independently or supervise others as required
- Preparing work schedules, plans, and carrying out assigned duties