A bit about us:
Join a growing organization of technically accomplished individuals committed to a team approach that is highly passionate about delivering technical solutions to solve our customers’ problems. Our mission is carried out with this philosophy: Attention to detail, commitment to quality, and our dedication to customer service sets our company apart.
Are you a licensed fire sprinkler inspector or have you been installing fire sprinklers and ready to take your experience to the next level? Join a national organization providing the top pay and benefits in the industry.
- Perform inspections and testing of both wet and dry sprinkler systems
- Troubleshoot false alarms, ground faults, troubles
- Provide detailed feedback on deficiencies and necessary repairs
- Present a neat, professional appearance and demeanor
- Learn and utilize our Astea program (check in / check out of work orders, accurate time keeping)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Need to have a NICET II - Water based inspections OR State fire sprinkler inspections license
- Need to have or obtain a backflow license
- Need to be familiar with most types of fire sprinkler systems (wet, dry, antifreeze, pre-action, etc)
- Need to have good communication skills, be respectable and detailed oriented.
- Ability to determine correct sizes of pipe and other materials for job.
- Connect pipes using threaded, soldered, grooved or cemented joints Secure pipes to structure with brackets, clamps and hangers
- Ability to read and decipher blueprints
- Work in compliance with the company's safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times
- Maintain company vehicles and appropriate inventory levels for jobs
- Comfortable with heights and working on ladders or lifts
- Ability to read and comprehend appropriate NFPA 25, 20, 17, and 13 standards