Fire Sprinkler Technician
Commerical Fire Sprinkler Technician - Wet & Dry Systems
- Raleigh, NC +1
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Cory Ray
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Fire Sprinkler, Plumbing, and Mechanical Contractor with a long history of service and reliablity looking for qualified Fire Sprinkler Technicians in the area. This position is responsible for performing scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, inspections, installation and service on fire sprinkler systems. Qualified candidates must have at least 3-5 years field experience as a Sprinkler Pipe Fitter; must have excellent customer service and communications skills.
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Industry Certifications
- 3-5 years field experience as a Sprinkler Pipe Fitter
- Functional knowledge of Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows, and standpipes a plus
- P.V.C and Copper experience a plus
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and written
- Ability to complete written inspection reports.
- Ability to work independently or as a team and use provided personal protective equipment.