Forward Planning Project Manager
2022 builder of the year, national-reaching homebuilder with strong local presence is hiring for upcoming single family and multifamily communities locally!
- San Ramon, CA
- $110,000 - $140,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Pat Ward
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a publicly traded homebuilder based out of Southern California who is well-regarded for building best-in-class homes and master-planned communities throughout California and beyond. As a builder of single-family detached and attached homes in addition to multifamily communities, all of our portfolio includes features designed to make life easier and provide energy savings that lead to a healthier living environment for homeowners and the planet. As the winner of the Builder of the Year award by BUILDER magazine, we take great pride in the beautiful and high-performance homes we built across some of the country's most desirable places to live from New York to California.
Why join us?
- 110-140k Base Salary
- Bonus Plans
- 401k with company match
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Research and prepare fee & tech and development budgets for new properties
- Develop project timelines for new community openings
- Review, analyze, and summarize all risks, i.e.; environmental, political, entitlement, engineering, and/or development related
- Review and processing of tentative maps, zone changes, final maps, civil engineering plans, LAFCO Applications, CFD Formations, LMD Annexations, architectural permits, BRE approvals, and environmental approvals. Work with staff and elected bodies to manage approval process.
- Prepare Land Packages for the purposes of securing all corporate approvals (with oversight responsibility for market and financial analyses).
- Contract and manage team of consultants which will likely include; civil engineer, landscape architect, land use attorneys, dry utility consultant, DRE consultant, title company, biologist, KBA, and CFD consultant.
- Provide a timely, organized and complete transition to Land Development Managers who will be responsible for bidding, contracting, managing land development contracts/contractors i.e., grading, water, sewer, storm drain, paving, curb & gutter, and landscaping.
- Prepare and process all conceptual and construction drawings for project architectural product through staff and public hearings (as needed).
- Responsible to prepare and maintain fee & tech and development budgets and communicate budget status as needed to Division Finance and NAPA personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in homebuilding or related real estate industry
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Forward Planning with familiarity dealing with Government Agencies and Project Management
- A complete understanding of fundamental Real Estate and Urban planning concepts
- Solid understanding of Civil Engineering Principles
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
San Ramon, CA
$110,000 - $140,000