A bit about us:
Our client, an internet media firm is seeking a Mid-Senior Software Engineer to join their fast-growing team. As a member of the Engineering team, you’ll work closely with leadership and other team members. You'll be responsible for building, launching, and maintaining a growing portfolio of landing pages and microsites and building a code base to move between different properties. Their vision is to build the #1 content and commerce engine connecting consumers directly to the best brands in all four pillars of health and wellness: sleep, fitness, nutrition, and mental health.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- 4+ years of experience with full stack web development
- Work with a team of , UX designers, analysts and various business units in an agile environment
- Implement new data pipelines to expand our growing data infrastructure
- Work with business and operations teams to ensure data integrity
- Design and build databases and APIs
- Experience with object-oriented programming principles
- Experience in various modern programming languages
- AWS DevOps experience
- Professional experience with WordPress and related technologies
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Best practices in API and data model design and development