A bit about us:
Based in Boston, MA we are a financial services tech start up whose proprietary software allows our users to access the equity in their home. No interest, no monthly payment. We provide near-immediate access to funds so homeowners can pay for needs or pursue goals and opportunities. Tap into the equity of their home to fund life without any interest or monthly payment. We're building a first-of-its-kind product designed to make a meaningful impact in homeowners' lives. We are looking to add a strong Full Stack Engineer to our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, Dental, and Life)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Hours/Remote Flexibility
- BS in Software Development or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience with Python and Python-based frameworks, preferably Django
- Knowledge of how to query databases using SQL and/or ORMs
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience with cloud services, preferably AWS
- Proficiency with Git or other revision control systems
- Familiarity with API design, development, and documentation