A bit about us:
My client is a healthcare technology company that supports some of the most important pharmaceutical and therapeutic clinical trial organizations and programs in the world.
Why join us?
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
- Work closely with product owners, architects, designers, and stakeholders to understand desired functionality and test scenarios.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, deliver, and support technical solutions.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of new technologies trends. Experiment with and learn new technologies. Mentor other members of the engineering teams.
- Develop complex applications using Angular, Node.js, .NET Core, Git, RESTFul APIs, and MVVM architecture.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience working in an Agile environment designing and delivering scalable solutions.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with Service Oriented Architecture (RESTful Web Services).
- At least 3 years of experience working with relational database systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, integration, and delivery practices using DevOps.
- At least 3 years of experience with unit testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience with Open Source tools such as Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience with non-relational database systems.