A bit about us:
We're developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Why join us?
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of hands-on Software Engineering experience, with at least the last 4+ years in front end / full stack applications development, and 2+ years experience working as a tech lead.
- Demonstrated success by building highly elegant, scalable and responsive web applications for consumers/enterprise customers
- Experience with Agile development and shipping customer facing features on a regular cadence
- Ability to encourage and drive engineering best practices
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge and mentoring others
- Thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- BS in Computer Science or similar