- Assist with the completion of audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Familiar with pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board and AICPA
- Learn thorough knowledge of the client’s business and related needs
- Responsible for various sections of financial statement engagements
- Prepare financial statements, and management letters in accordance with professional and Firm standards
- Interact with clients to help team efficiency
- Provide A&A technical training to staff members
- Run field work and manage 2-3 audit staff members
- Become oriented with the Firm's entrepreneurial operating system and culture
If interested in this role, please contact Travis.Poley@jobot.com
1. How many years of experience do you have in public accounting? What Industries have you worked within?
2. Do you have any previous leadership experience (supervision, management or lead)? Please explain
3. Do you possess your CPA?
4. Where do you currently reside? Are you comfortable working fully remote or Hybrid?
5. What is your estimated compensation expectation?