A bit about us:
A very stable and growing Warehousing & Distribution company is seeking an experienced General Manager to oversee the operations & maintenance of their new warehouse in Baltimore, Maryland. The GM will be responsible for the budget, planning, and execution of the day to day operations for all of the business units at this site. This includes a warehouse component, CES, and drayage operation. Each business unit will have separate teams and managers that will report to the GM.
Why join us?
- Stable, GROWING company
- Competitive salary / total comp
- Great benefits
- Chance to make a huge impact on a company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in warehouse operations with a track record of coaching and developing talent.
- Knowledge of WMS
- Understanding of all OSHA and safety requirements.
- Proven knowledge of warehouse and yard operations.
- Experience with large and complex customer accounts is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in an SQF environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook is required.