Healthcare Grants Manager Needed!
- Cajon, CA
- $68,000 - $86,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Laura Chastain
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Join a non-Profit Healthcare organization in San Bernardino County where you will be instrumental in providing healthcare to patients no matter what their finances. A culture that is service driven rather than business driven.
Why join us?
- Great Benefits
- Executive PTO and Sick Leave Plans
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
Assist in new grant implementation In this position you would be responsible for research of grants and management. You would be managing the documentation and administration of several grants at one time. You would report to the Director of Finance and work directly with the Grant Writer.
- Prepare and generate documentation of financial reports and budget expenditures
- Ensure that grant funding is utilized prior to grant expiration.
- Track and monitor grant spend down
- Report verifications
- Conduct research and data analytics
- and compliance
- Bachelor’s in accounting/finance
- Master’s a plus
- 5+ years of grant management experience
- HRSA and FQHC experience preferred