A bit about us:
The company is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation. We provide innovative financial solutions through our Private Client Services, Capital Markets, and Clearing & Execution divisions.
Why join us?
As a colleague, you will have numerous opportunities for career development, as well as access to positive and experienced mentors. Our core values center around serving our clients, promoting the diversity and growth of our colleagues, and creating an inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to an entrepreneurial culture where innovation is key and job satisfaction is as important as job performance.
- Handle in-bound helpdesk calls from within our corporate headquarters as well as our remote offices, correspondent firms, end users and clients
- Resolve customer issues by applying advanced techniques to identify problems, troubleshoot, and provide solutions related to application usability
- Configure devices, drivers, and network printers
- Install operating systems and business applications
- Complete troubleshooting tickets to upkeep helpdesk documentation
- Assist in the installation and configuration of desktop and laptop hardware and software