A bit about us:
Our client is an exciting high-complexity CLIA-certified clinical laboratory, pharma services and information services company that specializes in cancer genetics diagnostic testing.
Why join us?
- Great Pay: $33-$57/hr + Shift differential + sign-on bonus + paid relocation + annual bonus
- 3 shifts to choose from
- 26 days PTO as a first-year employee
- Full medical / dental / vision / FSA/HAS / Disability Ins / Life Ins
As a Histotechnologist you will work under general direction to precisely and accurately perform a variety of routine and specialized histology techniques and procedures. In this role, you will receive specimens, prepare them for testing and analysis, and perform filing to finish the case. You will research, troubleshoot, and resolve histology-related inquiries and problems within the laboratory. This position requires you to produce the highest quality of embedding, microtomy, tissue grossing, tissue processing, H&E staining, special staining, and equipment maintenance.
- associate's degree (HT)
- completed a one-year internship or a long-term training program in a Histopathology lab
- Histotechnologists (HTL) require a BS in addition to the HTL ASCP certification
- Nationally: HT (ASCP) or HTL (ASCP) required
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively