Human Resources Manager (Hybrid)
National distribution company is looking to add an HR Manager to their team! Named one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America!
- White, GA
- $90,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charlie Jerla
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
National distribution company currently at $250 million in revenue and looking to become a billion dollar company in the near future. Named one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America!
Why join us?
- Hybrid schedule (Monday-Wednesday in office, Thursday and Friday are remote)
The Human Resource Manager will play a key role in creating and sustaining high levels of employee engagement and productivity through the management and administration of employee relations, company benefits and performance management. In addition, this role is responsible for managing a wide range of employee services such as the administration of employee on-boarding, employee benefits, FMLA, DOL claims, Workman’s Compensation, all administrative functions relating to our clients HR systems, and facilitation of monthly orientation and company-wide meetings. The ideal candidate will be SHRM or PHR certified, possess human resources expertise in fostering a productive working relationship between employees and management, and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
- Provide an exceptional on-boarding experience for all new hires through the effective facilitation of orientation, E-Verify, benefits enrollment and payroll coordination processes.
- Administer and drive the annual benefits open enrollment process which includes setting up open enrollment and benefit administration in HRIS.
- Administer and facilitate the annual performance evaluation process.
- Coordinate and maintain benefit vendor file feeds with ADP.
- The Human Resource Manager will respond to unemployment claims and participate in DOL hearings as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate key services to employees such as benefits administration, employment verification, FMLA and ADA requests, and manage changes/moves/adds in all HRIS systems.
- Prepare and analyze HR dashboard metrics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Administer 401K employee requests, reporting requirements, and facilitate on-going employee information meetings with vendor.
- Facilitate employee escalations and provide HR support in the management of compliant and productive employee and manager relationships.
- Create and facilitate up to date compliance training.
- Ensure compliance of HR files and record keeping.
- Administer and advise management regarding multi-state legal and regulatory compliance of FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, Workman’s Comp, etc.
- Assist Finance in gathering data for compliance reporting-ACA, EEOC, 401K, etc.
- The HR Manager will provide Leadership with recommendations and implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist management team in coaching, mentoring and developing employees.
- Assist the Leadership Team with employee engagement initiatives.
- Management of one HR Generalist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field of study.
- 3+ years of HR Management experience including benefits administration, HR compliance, employee engagement and HR best practices.
- SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge of HR regulations and laws.
- Experience in a multi-state employee base environment.
- Hands on experience with a Human Resources Information System, (ADP preferred) which includes benefits application and tracking, on-boarding, applicant tracking, and performance management systems.
- Strong analysis skills, ability to create, maintain and analyze HR company dashboard reporting statistics.
- Experience in managing FMLA, EEOC/DOL claims, Workman’s Compensation, benefits administration, and compliance reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing across all levels of the company.