HVAC Controls Technician
Building Energy Solutions firm that has been servicing the Boston market for over 25 years- Stable, Long term clientele
- Chelmsford, MA
- $80,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Courtney Hoogervorst
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A Building Energy Solutions firm located north of Boston that has been providing advanced building automation systems and solutions for over 25 years. We specialize in turnkey solutions that businesses manage their facility heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system, energy consumption, building lighting, indoor air quality and energy metering.
- Energy Management Systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- Variable Speed Drives
- Building Analytics
- BACnet Certified Hardware
- Energy Benchmarking
Why join us?
- In Business for over 25 years
- Stable Client Base/Tenured Staff
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401K plan
- Company Cell Phone / Laptop
- Flexible schedule
- Health/Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 3 weeks vacation + 11 Holidays + Sick time
As a Controls Technician on our construction or service team, you will be responsible for conducting preventative maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning of BAS/BMS and DDC controls. This role will be roughly 80% in the field at customer sites and you will be provided a company vehicle. Responsibilities include performing start-up, checking, testing, system diagnostics, and commissioning from system-level controllers to end devices for small to medium-sized new or retrofit projects.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of BAS/BMS or DDC Controls experience
- Maintenance/Repair/troubleshooting BAS systems
- Familiarity with one or more of the following platforms: Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, Alerton, Siemens, Delta Controls, Trane, or ALC
NICE TO HAVE:
- Tridium Niagara
- Trend Controls, Honeywell, Distech and Johnson Controls.