A bit about us:
We are a leading metal forming and fabrication company hiring for a Hydroform Technician in our highly profitable Dayton, Ohio plant. Our products and services are trusted by some of the biggest names in the automotive and aviation space. Our Dayton plant is small and growing fast, so you will have plenty of room for advancement.
Why join us?
- Low-cost Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Package
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Negotiable Paid Time Off
- Strong understanding of AS9100 Quality compliance
- Experience with Sheetmetal Hydroform
- At least three years of related experience
- Mathematical skills
- Experience maintaining equipment, supplies, and quality and safety standards
- Leadership experience is preferred but not required