Java Developer

Growing Construction company utilizing the latest and greatest technologies, room for career advancement/development, incredible work/life balance!

  • REMOTE
  • Capitol Park, IA
  • $100,000 - $125,000
Easy Apply Now

A bit about us:

Jobot is looking to hire a Java Developer for a growing, mid-sized Construction Firm to help develop internal applications for end users dealing with large construction projects. The qualified candidate will join a Scrum Team of 3 other peer developers to help lead various projects and initiatives from a Senior Developer's perspective. About 70% of the day will comprise of heads down development, while the other 30% will be spent in meetings or collaborating with business unit stakeholders. The expectation is for this candidate to hit the ground running, being able to lead Application Development projects within their first 3 months of starting.

Why join us?

We are growing rapidly with no end in site! We offer a competitive bonus structure along with great benefits, and the work/life balance is outstanding, for example, you will get to enjoy half-day Fridays year-round!

Job Details

  • 5+ years of Software Development experience with J2EE and Spring Boot
  • 5+ years working experience with REST Services, CSS, and Javascript
  • 3+ years of experience developing with Angular 3 or higher
  • Technical Leadership exposure - conduting code reviews, presenting to business staekholders, leading projects or teams, etc.
Strong underrstanding of CICD pipelines for connecting and deployments - Jenkins/Maven
  • Experience with Microservices Deployments to the cloud
  • Scrum/Kanban/Lean experience working on a multifunctional Agile team
Easy Apply Now
Easy Apply Now
Job Details
Managed by Jobot Pro
Location
REMOTE
Job Type
Permanent
Compensation
$100,000 - $125,000