A bit about us:
We are a leader in the digitalization space, helping over nine thousand tech companies unlock insights that can improve the end user experience. Our core platform takes in over 10 billion data events daily, and produces customizable insights and recommendations to drive business forward. Our team works remotely across the US and we pride ourselves on hiring talented, sharp, and collaborative individuals.
Our SDK (software development kit) team is expanding and we are looking for talented engineers to build software packages that our client's engineering teams can utilize to make our core platforms more customizable. All our tools we build are open source and published on Git, so the code you'll be writing will be the "face of the company" to the tech community.
Why join us?
Our team works 100% remotely across the US with flexible work hours. We have great health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401k, and considerable opportunity for growth internally.
As a Java SDK engineer, you'll be building out software development kits our client's engineering teams can utilize. Your main focus will be writing SDKs in Java, but we are looking for candidates that don't mind occasionally tackling other programming languages and have some level of familiarity and experience with other open source languages in a production setting.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, preferably working with Java
- Previous experience working on SDKs is a major plus
- Experience with building APIs and working with Java Spring Boot microservices
- Experience / Exposure with 1-2 other programming languages (open to React, Python, Android, Go, PhP, Ruby exeriences)
- Comfortable working with others to produce the best code possible - assist with code reviews, testing, etc
- Detail oriented and prides themselves on their code quality
- BS in Computer Science or related field (Advanced degrees as a plus)