Jr. P6 Scheduler
Currently seeking a Jr Scheduler (P6) for a Construction Management firm in the Los Angeles area
- Los Angeles, CA
- $110,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Courtney Hoogervorst
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Currently seeking a Jr Construction Scheduler for a Construction Management firm that has supported long term projects in the LA Market for over 20 years.
Why join us?
- Annual salary $110k-$120k
- 4 Weeks of combine PTO/Sick time
- Holidays: Seven paid holidays.
- Health Insurance with choice of various plans
- 401K: 100% match from 3%-5%
- Life Insurance
Currently seeking a Jr Construction Scheduler for a Construction Management firm that has supported long-term projects in the LA Market for over 20 years.
- Assists schedulers with program schedule updates
- Analyzes schedules for proper use of program-level standard codes, layouts, and reports necessary to ensure data integrity
- Coordinating input from various Facilities teams
- Performs QA/QC on P6 schedules and validates logic ties to ensure conformance with scheduling guidelines for various project types
- Performs QA/QC on contractors’ schedule submittals for conformance with contract scope and terms
- Reads drawings to determine if work is in or out of scope
- Understands the terms and conditions of the contract to determine if any compensable or non-compensable time extensions have
- Performs Critical Path and Earned Value analyses
- 1+ year of experience responsible for Scheduling for an Owner or General Contractor, preferably on multiple educational facilities or
- Proficiency in Primavera Latest Version and MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction