A bit about us:
An established, Fort Worth-based firm in the creative, marketing space is currently hiring for an experienced Jr. Staff Accountant for an immediate need. This individual will be part of the fun, collaborative team and will report to the company Accounting Manager where they will assist in the development and implementation of the company’s accounting procedures including month-end processes, effective reporting and analysis and all necessary tax requirements.
Why join us?
- $60-$70K Base + Bonus/Potential Incentives
- Established, Fort Worth-based organization with high visibility and opportunities for growth
- Ability to interact with multiple internal/external teams
- Strong management and executive team
- Fun, collaborative corporate culture
- Great work/life balance
- Help prepare month-end journal entries for various entities including prepaids and depreciation schedules
- Manage internal fixed asset reporting
- Preparation and review of client billing using QuickBooks and other internal tools
- Assist Accounting Manager with special reporting/projects
- Assist with internal finance/accounting intern program including trainings and assisting in hiring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1+ years of corporate accounting experience required. Previous internship experience a plus.
- Experience with various accounting software packages. QuickBooks Pro or similar a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRM’s a plus.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, etc.