A bit about us:
Boasting over four decades of operation, this technology integration firm has consistently demonstrated its commitment to surpassing client anticipations through impeccable deployment practices. Adaptable and innovative, the organization stands as a singular source for swift project rollouts, end-to-end technological remedies, as well as wireless and tangible security provisions.
Why join us?
Competitive Hourly Rate + Overtime available
Multiple locations - Huge Advancement Opportunities
Full Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
Per Diem Options
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as a Lead Quality Control Technician. This role is pivotal in our operations, ensuring the safety and performance of our low-voltage systems. As a Lead Quality Control Technician, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation, testing, and maintenance of low-voltage systems, including CCTV, Access Control, and Security systems. This role is ideal for someone who is detail-oriented, has strong problem-solving skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
As a Lead Quality Control Technician, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Overseeing the installation of low voltage systems, ensuring they meet all relevant standards and regulations.
2. Conduct regular testing and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, and Security systems to ensure they are functioning optimally.
3. Identifying and troubleshooting any issues or malfunctions in the low voltage systems.
4. Working closely with other team members to ensure quality control procedures are followed and improved upon.
5. Providing technical support and guidance to other technicians and team members.
6. Documenting all testing procedures, maintenance activities, and identified issues for future reference.
7. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements in low voltage systems to ensure the company is always using the most effective and efficient solutions.
1. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, specifically with low voltage systems, CCTV, Access Control, and Security systems.- 06 License Preferred.
2. A deep understanding of low voltage systems and their installation, testing, and maintenance procedures.
3. Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
4. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical information to non-technical team members.
5. A strong attention to detail, ensuring all work is completed to the highest standard.
6. The ability to work well in a team, providing support and guidance to other technicians.
7. A commitment to continuous learning and development, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements in low voltage systems.
If you have the necessary experience and skills and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role.