A bit about us:
We are the leading data connectivity platform and our mission is to make it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. We thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Why join us?
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, remote work, and paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts, and more
- Reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses
- 401K match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program to provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Lead a team of highly talented and collaborative engineers to build products that enable us and our clients to honor consumer privacy and data access choices across the ecosystem.
- Spend 50% of your time managing your team and the other 50% doing hands on development.
- Lead engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle in partnership with other team members (engineering, product, data ethics).
- Work across teams to ensure consumer requests are respected across the entire suite of our products.
- Design systems by translating legal guidance from the Data Ethics team based on interpretations of current and active legislation as well as anticipate and prepare for future laws.
- Build accessible and intuitive user interfaces.
- Architect new systems and design APIs.
- Champion engineering best practices and standards.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience with any or all of the technologies in our tech stack - Golang, Typescript / React, Terraform, Docker / Kubernetes, and GCP.
- 1+ years of experience leading engineering teams OR large engineering projects.
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven ability to deliver on projects as the technical lead.
- Passion and track record for leading teams to deliver scalable services, APIs, and infrastructures.
- Lead end-to-end development and release of an application or service.
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers.