A bit about us:
We are the Uber for Private Jets with the largest fleet of Carbon Neutral planes in the country! We proudly provide high quality, safe and reliable private jet travel and are a market leader in affordability, accessibility and client satisfaction. We provide fast and easy access via web and mobile apps to a growing fleet of highly desirable company-owned private jets, 24/7 nationwide flight operations, personalized customer service, and decades of experience as operators and innovators. We are a React/Node.js, React Native, Python, Django, Postgres and AWS shop. Come join our team!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salaries
- 100% company paid health plan
- Remote flexibility and flexible hours
- Generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, great culture, and autonomy
We are seeking an experienced Lead Python Developer who wants to build web applications that can scale. We are looking for someone with Django, AWS, and REST API backends to help in the development of custom mobile software for both internal and external customers. As part of our growing engineering team, you will have direct input into team processes, development, architecture, and infrastructure.
- Review, mentor, or oversee the work of software engineers.
- Shaping the future of our application
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs
- Design software to meet these needs
- Monitor and assist with software testing and validation
- Make iterative improvements based on data analysis
- Write automated unit and integration tests
- Suggest and implement process improvement as part of an agile team
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with Python, Django, AWS, and Postgres
- 2+ years of experience building REST API’s
- Experience with React.js and Node.js would be great
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field