A bit about us:
We are a machine learning software-based company. Our employees work remotely using our corporate offices to meet up for periodic in-house strategy and development meetings. Our application platform is built to apply our novel ML technology to the Agricultural Industry to optimize crop yields while reducing farm operational costs. Our models precisely predict what type and amounts of nutrients and hybrid seeds to purchase along with the algorithms and good-sense practices to apply them.
Why join us?
- 100% Remote work
- Purpose Driven company making an impactful change
- Industry leading executives, data science and technical staff
- Great Benefits package w/ 401k match
- Building the organization's next-generation analytics platform based on proven, scalable cloud-based technologies.
- Developing and executing roadmaps for our data architecture, analytics, reporting, and integration capabilities to support evolving business needs.
- Creating a common ETL framework so customer field data can be ingested, cleaned, and analyzed in a unified software pipeline to facilitate a uniform approach to data management and data analysis.
- Working with the product, operations, and executive management teams to create a data-enabled easy to use and friendly user journey.
- Ensuring that all transactional systems can communicate with the data acquisition, translation, noise reduction, and cleaning for data warehouse storage and training of Python-based ML predictive models.
- Collaborating with all functions of the company to ensure data needs are addressed and the required data is analyzed, modeled, and available for real-time end-user display.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or another quantitative discipline field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with developing front and back-end web-based applications using data engineering frameworks and tools including relational and geospatial databases, cloud-based data warehouses, AI software tools, integration tools, and related programming languages.
- Proficiency with at least one statistical computing language such as R or Python.
- Experience building high-performing, scalable cloud-based SaaS platforms.
- Experience with High-Performance Computing, Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis or related areas, understanding of Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience with front-end UI/UX tools including browser scripting frameworks.
- Experience dealing with APIs, services, and data at scale, processing and transforming hundreds of millions of transactions and data points on any given day.