A bit about us:
A local Design-Build General Contractor, our client has been delivering premier construction services to the area for over a century, while incorporating LEAN and LEED practices to commit to sustainable, and innovative thinking. Consistently ranked a Top 5 Contractor in the area, our client focuses in the following markets: Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Office, Parking, Senior Living, Specialty Projects, Commercial, and Self-Perform (Concrete, Steel Erection, Structural, and Excavation).
Why join us?
Our client is looking for a Superintendent to lead all on-site activities for a variety of projects. Beyond the managing of just the site, they are looking for someone to foster relationships with their clients, while building projects that will create a lasting impact. With competitive compensation packages, robust benefits, and an award winning culture, there is no better time to join their team.
- Primary point of contact for all job-site related activities.
- Directs, coordinates and monitors activities of construction workers on a construction site.
- Collaborates with others to define construction requirements and project schedules; controls project scope and budget; modifies project schedule to reflect approved scope changes.
- Follows and promotes established project standards, processes and procedures; examines and inspects work progress and construction sites to ensure specifications are met.
- Reads drawings and specifications to determine construction requirements and to plan procedures
- Conducts weekly project status/issues meetings (i.e. preconstruction, safety, etc.); documents and distributes results
- Records detailed information such as personnel, production, and operational data on construction documents
- 5+ years as a Lead Superintendent
- Construction experience in relevant markets
- Microsoft Office and Procore experience is a +
- Good verbal and written communication skills