A bit about us:
The Manager of Learning & Analytics will manage a team dedicated to reporting on our program metrics, will ensure that reporting deadlines are met, and will also champion program evaluation activities. This is a highly collaborative position, requiring consistent communication with our other departments, including Programs, Development, and Finance. The department is in a period of exciting and positive transition as the team’s focus shifts to include increased activities around data analysis and program performance, and impact evaluation, resulting in fluid roles for those on the team in the immediate term. Therefore, customer focus, flexibility, and a hands-on "can-do" attitude will benefit a candidate applying for this position!
- Establishes standards and oversees the timely completion and dissemination of external reports to meet public and private funder and compliance requirements.
- Establishes, maintains, and streamlines key business processes related to reporting and program evaluation; maintains and updates documentation
- Establishes and implements comprehensive standards, policies, procedures, and training to support efficient, accurate, and timely data tracking and to ensure data quality and integrity, including reliability and validity
- Works with the Management and Program Directors to improve data collection and evaluate program efficacy
- Works with Programs, Grants, and Finance teams to ensure data collection, report processes, and outcome monitoring are established
- Keeps track of changes to reporting and data collection requirements
- Reviews and reinforces contract regulations as reflected in funding contracts
- Utilizing databases (Salesforce, Clarity HMIS, and other data sources), conducts analyses regarding the outcomes, impact, and efficacy of programs and the factors that lead to success with our clients
- Reviews and implements tools needed to strengthen data reporting processes
- Proactively develops and reports on internal metrics and Key Process Indicators that focus the organization’s attention on key success factors of our programs.
- Influences and supports organizational culture, practices, and policies that enable greater knowledge sharing, innovation, and evidence-based decision
Why join us?
Diverse in background, outlook, and life experience, our team addresses important social issues with passion and creativity. A culture of collaboration and innovation provides a thriving and successful environment for all. We foster personal growth through ongoing investment in the professional development of our staff.
Position: Manager of Learning & Analytics - will manage small team
Location: San Mateo County - Hybrid schedule with 3 days onsite per week
Salary: $90K - $115K and commensurate with experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
Highly relational, customer-service oriented approach with the ability to communicate well across various levels in an organization and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people with varying ranges of technical and process competencies
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can adapt quickly to different business needs
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work under strict deadlines while maintaining a strong customer service approach
- Experience working in data analysis or statistics preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Send a referral or confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org