A bit about us:
As one of the premier Health Systems in the country, our mission is to provide compassionate and innovative healthcare to the communities we serve. With over 300+ clinic sites for all outpatient specialties including, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Oncology, Infusion, Pediatrics, Urology, Surgery, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Allergy, Obstetrics/gynecology, Geriatrics, Urgent Care, and more. As a Physician led organization, we are committed to providing the highest level of service, while creating new, creative platforms for patient care. With leading experts in over 48+ clinical specialties, the opportunity to train, learn, and grow is an integral part of our culture!
Interested in learning more about continuing your career with one of the largest physician groups in the nation, and a top rated outpatient service with the latest technology, aggressive pay package and sign on bonuses, and opportunity for career growth? Apply now!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse or LPN, your role will be to support the patient experience! You will be responsible for helping to manage the patient's overall visit, in person or via telephone triage and support their care plan designed by the RN and the Physician team, and the patient's family. The Licensed Practical Nurse or LPN role will:
- Room, interview, and support patients during clinical visits or via phone
- Room patients
- Assist with procedures and care plan
- Assist with patient paperwork
To be considered for a Licensed Practical Nurse or LPN position, you should have:
- 1 year+ of LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse experience in a clinical setting (hospital or physician office)
- Graduated from a specialized LPN program and hold a PA LPN license
- EMR or Electronic Medical Record experience
- A passion for healthcare, patient care, and teamwork