A bit about us:
We're a trusted member of a larger team of strategic partners. This contract was just awarded and has the full 10 year contract life remaining. Work is to be performed onsite in Government and Contractor SCIF space in Springfield VA or St. Louis MO.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The Linux System Administrator will work as part of a team that manages the Linux servers in an on premises datacenter as well as the AWS (C2S) cloud. The Linux servers must be build, hardened (security), and operate in a highly available configuration. Systems patching and configuration management must be performed to keep the operating systems updated.
- CompTIA Security+CE or similar for IAT Level II DoD 8570 certification
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Experience with maintaining patches, updates, and configuration management of enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Satellite
- Experience developing and maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux/SE Linux configurations
- Ability to install software libraries functioning in RHEL/SE Linux environment
- Knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs)
- Infrastructure experience: Knowledge of managing Linux servers on premises (VMWare) and the cloud (AWS)