A bit about us:
We are a Value-Added Reseller/Installer, Specializing in Information and Communications Technology Infrastructure, offering end-to-end Integrated Smart Building Solutions for Enterprise. Our mission is to break down the barriers of digital transformation with intuitive and scalable solutions that are cost-effective, high performing, easy to maintain, and generate returns on intelligence for your business.
Why join us?
- Great opportunity to grow with a growing company
- Competitive Salary
- Reimbursement for mileage
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits provided!
- Install Video Surveillance, Access Control, and Intrusion hardware cabling and other forms of cabling as technology continues to evolve.
- Assist in testing and provisioning of installed equipment and provide basic programming, such as, adding card readers, cameras and alarm points to any system.
- Assist in performing preventive maintenance and repair as per a client maintenance agreement and/or warranty.
- Strong understanding of project workflow from initiation of a project to final system testing, training and turnover.
- State Security License – required
- BICSI certification – preferred