Works as part of a care team to improve the execution of quality requirements, increase
throughput, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall patient experience. Provides care to
designated patients and care coordination across the continuum. Performs administrative
functions in the practice.
Education - Required:
- Technical School Diploma Graduate from accredited LPN program.
Experience - Preferred:
- 1 year experience in a physician practice setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to establish and maintain control of violent patients or dangerous situations.
- Basic computer skills, critical thinking, and ability to concentrate.
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice.
Licensure - Required:
- Licensed Practical Nurse PA Upon Hire
Certifications - Required:
- Health Services\BCLS - Basic Life Support Upon Hire
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically
contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a
medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.