Global leader in engineered metal components for aerospace and transportation.
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- $120,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ray Bahl
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a global leader in metal engineered products servicing the aemetal-engineeredrospace and transportation industries.
Why join us?
- Tight Team Culture
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent employee benefits.
Responsible for the facilities and maintenance department functions including, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the Company.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the forging industry, with an emphasis on
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary; ensures that
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication
- Assists with hiring of maintenance personnel.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the
- Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department and assists in the development of procedures where
- Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely
- Coordinates the day-to-day actions required to carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department. reviews safety records to uphold standards of
- Coordinates Maintenance activities with counterparts in Plant Operations Departments.
- Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$120,000 - $150,000