Established Food Packaging Company that has been in business for 90+years, and still growing!!
- Pomona, CA
- $25 - $28
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ryan Zoller
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
For over 90 years and three generations, our client has provided their customers with personalized service, attention to detail and a passion for finding and delivering the perfect product. Today they are an importer, processor, and packer of nuts, dried fruits, beans, rice, spices, candies, and grains. There is constant growth taking place and currently have 3 locations in Southern California.
Why join us?
Offer excellent stability, safe and fun work environment. Family owned and treat each employee like family. Offer great pay and terrific benefits as well as growth opportunities.
- Provides emergency / unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled preventive maintenance machine servicing when not working on emergency or corrective maintenance activities. Uses trade knowledge and skill set to troubleshoot equipment and facility based maintenance issues.
- Uses a range of skills including but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic. Recognize mechanical defects in equipment using touch, sight and sound and repair equipment in accordance with established GMP and safety procedures, and conforming to requirements of local building and safety codes.
- Proficiently use calipers, feeler gauges and micrometers.
- Is proactive in walking the facility and evaluating equipment health on a daily basis. Reports any problems found that need corrective action taken, and ensures a work order is raised to repair as required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in repair, maintenance and troubleshooting in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical skills as well of knowledge working with electrical components and wiring.
- Basic knowledge of PLC operation.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$25 - $28