A bit about us:
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, this Casino and Golf Resort offers nothing but the best for their employees and customers alike. They offer a Las Vegas inspired resort getaway with the best in comfortable, but upscale amenities and service. Their resort is a complete destination experience with 24 hour gaming, hotel, spa, golf, pro shop, sportsbook and bar, boutique, gift shop and several dining selections.
Why join us?
Enjoy awesome perks like:
- Health/dental/vision plans
- 401k with match
- Profit Sharing
- And more!
The F&B Manager is primarily responsible for the front of house day to day operations of their designated F&B outlet, ensuring product and service quality, consistency, and team member development on all levels.
- Responsible for all Food and Beverage Department operational quality aspects.
- Responsible for preliminary drink menu development
- Responsible for developing service standards and implementation of those standards for the department.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of cost related parameters for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining expenses to meet budgeted or forecasted goals.
- Responsible for scheduling all Food and Beverage staff members and meeting designated payroll costs.
- Responsible for all the Food and Beverage organization for fast and efficient functionality and service.
- Managing a staff of 26 on a full day
- Must have extensive Food and Beverage service knowledge.
- Minimum of two years prior Supervisory/Management experience in the Restaurant industry
- Ability to work a typical schedule likely mid-day shift to be available for both lunch & dinner crowd, with at least one day of the weekend