A bit about us:
We are one of the fastest growing mission critical engineering firms in the U.S. and are growing at a tremendous pace. We provide engineering company services for a variety of groundbreaking intelligence projects throughout the nation.
Currently we're seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager of Contracts to join our dynamic and talented team. If this opportunity sounds like the role for you please read on....
Why join us?
Do you want to help save the worlds most precious resource? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- BS or BA in an applicable field (business, legal, etc.) is required
- Detailed knowledge of FAR and DFARS requirements
- Extensive experience negotiating terms and conditions of the contracts agreements that will govern relationships (Prime and Sub)
- Have a working knowledge of FFP/FPIF/ CPAF/CPIF/CPFF/T&M and hybrid contract types
- Have demonstrated experience working both directly with the US government acquisition organizations as well as a supplier to the major aerospace prime contractors
- Have a working knowledge of DPAS and Export Regulations
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products as well as business systems (i.e. SAP)
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technologies with a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow from within our organization. So if this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today!