A bit about us:
We are one of the fastest growing mission critical engineering firms in the U.S. and are growing at a tremendous pace. We provide engineering company services for a variety of groundbreaking intelligence projects throughout the nation.
Currently we're seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager of Contracts to join our dynamic and talented team. If this opportunity sounds like the role for you please read on....
Why join us?
Do you want to help save the worlds most precious resource? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- BS or BA in an applicable field (business, legal, etc.) is required
- 5 years of relevant experience in successfully managing and executing the supply chain lifecycle process, in subcontracts, procurement, commodity management and/or material management arenas
- Detailed knowledge of FAR and DFARS requirements
- Administer NDAs, PIAs. Understand IP and protections required.
- Experience in managing the import and export of technical data in full compliance with export license regulations.
- Experience working with Material Resource Planning (MRP) systems; SAP experience a plus.
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technologies with a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow from within our organization. So if this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today!