Manual Machinist Opportunity - Direct Hire/Great Pay & Benefits
- Auburn, IN +1
- $20 - $35
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Wesley Spire
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a well-established manufacturing company specializing in large capacity machining, metallizing, press repair, balancing, hydraulic, fabrication, and more. We are committed to providing excellence in service and producing the highest quality products.
Why join us?
- Direct hire opportunity.
- Great pay & benefits.
- Vacation & sick pay.
- Room for growth.
- Set up, adjust, and run manual machines to manufacture parts.
- Machine parts to specifications using manual machines such as lathes, mills, drill presses, and band saws.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Inspect parts & calculate dimensions/tolerances using instruments such as micrometers or calipers.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments and measurement tools.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Diagnose manual machinery malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$20 - $35