Looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with Aerospace Industry experience to join our growing team!
- Sylmar, Ca
- $72,000 - $105,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Chris Ochoa
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Based in Sylmar, CA - For over 50 years, we have developed and innovated industry leading technology providing critical components and assemblies for the aerospace and defense industry. We are proud partners of premier aerospace and defense customers including Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Spirit Aerosystems, Lockheed Martin, Blue Origin, L3, PPG, and many more. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Great Pay!
- Great Bonus Package!
- Great Benefits!
- Great Culture!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Experience in an aerospace environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with manufacturing activities of products and components in a
- Apply technical skills for performance and production problem-resolution of hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-
- Focus on the goals of cost reduction, standardization of similar products and the robustness and quality
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles and utilize Six Sigma methodologies to develop and maintain robust
- Utilize technical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to product non-conformance and performance
- Serve as a technical contact with internal and external customers, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering,
- Implement performance, cost, quality and consistency improvements in products and process during and after
- Lead root cause and corrective action for manufacturing issues by utilizing problem-solving tools such as 8D
- Be able to work on a cross-functional team to execute projects and ensure internal and external customer
- Create new and revise existing manufacturing process plans to accomplish manufacturing with the least amount of
- Develop technical expertise on hydraulic and pneumatic products with emphasis on producibility and first-time