A bit about us:
My client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical, HVAC, and building technology products. They offer a culture that values compassion and kindness, servant leadership, clear opportunities for career advancement, and a commitment to making a difference.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Stable company, good work-life balance
- Many more great perks!
The main objective of this role is to apply your methods and problem-solving techniques to improve operational efficiencies in manufacturing and distribution facilities. You will be responsible for streamlining process flow, increase equipment performance and reliability, reduce cost, and eliminate waste.
- Lead cross-functional capital and operational improvement projects in manufacturing plants and distribution centers which may include design, developing, rebuilding, assembly, cost saving, and continuous improvement.
- Use continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques - this role will be responsible to enhance safety, quality, equipment reliability and cost-effectiveness
- Design, develop and implement control systems to promote safety, improve cycle times, product quality and equipment performance
- Identify process automation opportunities
- Ensure equipment and tooling are developed and maintained per engineering/customer specification
- 25-40% travel
- 7 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated success in improving output, major cost reductions and major capital projects
- Lean and Continuous Improvement experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Solid Works (or equivalent) and CAD