Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer
Great Benefits, Advancement Opportunities, Flexible Schedule
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- $80,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Tony Svare
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A local Metal Manufacturing company is currently seeking to add a Industrial Engineer to their growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Perform Methods Engineering analysis including process design, time and motion study, and production line balancing.
- Conduct ergonomics / human factors evaluations, recommending and implementing improvements to work area designs.
- Develop and implement manufacturing facility design of plant layout, material handling systems, material staging and warehousing as required.
- Calculate and maintain capacity data for materials processing, people, space, and equipment associated with production.
- Develop production process training content and curriculum.
- Manage Kanban system, including optimization and adjustments for operations implementations
- Lead Kaizen training and facilitate Kaizen events.
- Demonstrate and deploy continuous improvement tools, including value stream mapping, process guides, checklists and training.
- Document and communicate Continuous Improvement procedures, processes and successes.
- High aptitude in reading and interpreting technical documents
- Highly organized and attentive to tight deadlines with a sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Communicate and work well in routine/unplanned circumstances with Sales, Purchasing, and Operations.
- An always learning attitude regarding process and designs, as well as industry standards and customer needs.